1. Plan your meals (add leafy greens to each meal).
2. Watch less television (2 hours a day only).
3. Your friends and family are sabotaging you.
4. Plan and follow through with your daily exercise.
5. Drink less alcohol and or sweet drinks(switch to water).
6. Eat breakfast (high protein and healthy fats).
7. Don’t eat too much (eat slower to avoid overeating).
8. Reduce Your carbs. Ex. Pasta, rice, potatoes and bread
9. Always look for ways to improve the way you eat.
I’m Dr. Fitness I’m not here to judge … just help!