8 Thanksgiving Belly Fat Prevention Tips
- Plan ahead-don't skip meals or water.
- Limit yourself to one alcoholic beverage per day.
- Bring a healthy low carb dish that you can eat when invited to parties
- Avoid standing while snacking at events.. always sit and enjoy your food
- Avoid High-calorie foods like fried foods, desserts, cheeses and dips
- Find Low calorie/ low carb foods like vegetables, lean meats and non-fried foods
- Revamp your holiday recipes by making them healthier
- Avoid sweet drinks like: soda, fruit punch and juices.
For more Belly Fat Prevention Tips text Dr. Fitness Helpline at 904.236.5858