Everyone is talking about the dangers of the Corona Virus…I agree it’s dangerous so I wanted to share 8 important personal hygiene habits you should be doing all the time anyway.
“In full disclosure you have a higher chance of dying from many other viruses and bacteria than the corona virus…. but this is a good time to remind us to make sure we are taking our hygiene seriously.
When do you wash your hands?
- when you wake up
- before you prepare food
- before you eat
- before you use the bathroom
- after you use the bathroom
- after you shake hands
- touch door knobs
- your cell phone
- Car steering well
- before being intimate
- after being intimate
How often do you thoroughly clean your cellphone?
- once a week
- once a month
- once every 3 months
- once a day
- twice a day
If you want to know what's recommended for hand washing and cellphone cleaning text your name and email to me at 904.236.5858.
8 Important Personal Hygiene Habits
- If possible, everybody should have a shower or a bath every day. However, there may be times when this is not possible, for example, when people are out camping or there is a shortage of water. If this happens, a swim or a wash all over the body with a wet sponge or cloth will do
- cleaning your teeth at least once a day. Brushing your teeth after each meal is the best way of making sure that gum disease and tooth decay are avoided. It is very important to clean teeth after breakfast and immediately before going to bed
- washing your hair with soap or shampoo at least once a week
- washing hands with soap after going to the toilet
- washing hands with soap before preparing and/or eating food. During normal daily activities, such as working and playing, disease causing germs may get onto the hands and under the nails. If the germs are not washed off before preparing food or eating, they may get onto the food
- changing into clean clothes. Dirty clothes should be washed with laundry soap before wearing them again
- hanging clothes in the sun to dry. The sun's rays will kill some disease-causing germs and parasites… the dryer heat also kills some germs and parasites.
- turning away from other people and covering the nose and mouth with a tissue or the hand when coughing or sneezing. If this is not done, droplets of liquid containing germs from the nose and mouth will be spread in the air and other people can breathe them in, or the droplets can get onto food
If you'd like information on supplements that are know for boosting your immune system let me know. Call or text me at 904.236.5858.