Regular health exams and fitness screenings can help find problems before they start.
1. Your annual checkup is covered—at no additional cost—in most health care programs.
2. If your doctor can identify problems early, your chances for treatment and cure are better.
3. You may already have a chronic disease and not even know it. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 117 million people have one or more chronic health conditions.
4. Studies show that 70% of all deaths caused by a chronic condition in the United States could have been avoided by getting an annual checkup.
5. By getting the right health services, screenings, and treatments, you’re taking steps that help your chances for living a longer, healthier life.
After you are cleared to exercise I would strongly suggest you have an annual fitness evaluation. Knowing your body fat%, RMR and Functional movement score will allow you to reach your fitness goals safer and faster.
As I-Heart Radio Fitness Expert - Dr. Fitness, I have helped millions of listeners find solutions to their fitness challenges. Most listeners need help with reducing unwanted belly fat and increasing (glutes commonly known as butt) muscles in preparation for summer time fun this time of year.
"If you know you are doing something wrong, I am gonna help you to do it right." Text your name and email to 904.236.5858.