- Sugar Free doesn't mean a free for all eat-a-thon! It's not free of calories, carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners or trans fats in most cases. Check out the labels so you won't be tricked.
- Low Fat doesn't mean it's something good for you... Did you know obesity rates increased during the years most Americans switched to low fat eating? Read the label and watch out for the real culprit increased sugar.
- Whole Wheat on the package doesn't actually mean it's 100% Whole wheat. Sometimes the sprinkle a little whole when in the enriched flour.
- When you see "no sugar added" on a product or juice. Check the label for actual sugar content it could still contain a lot of sugar.
- Every one knows Trans Fats are deadly.... but did you know hydrogenated oils are the same as Trans Fats. Check the label...don't get tricked.
For more things you need to know to stop foods that trick you into FAT-NESS? Join the Dr. Fitness "Fit Nuts"! Text your name and email to 904.236.5858 or hit me up on Instagram: @iamdrfitness