Do you have an addiction to sugar? A great way to check to see if you have an addiction to sugar is to give it up for 30 days. If you aren’t able to…. you addicted.
Use these 5 Ways to Control Your Deadly Sugar Cravings:
- Stay well hydrated drink at least 8- 10 oz glasses of water daily
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a 10 0z bottle of water and drinking it gradually thought out the day will reduce your sugar cravings.A study published in the Journal of Functional Foods concluded that daily ingestion of vinegar reduces blood sugar levels in healthy adults who are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Consuming a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice a day can reduce the rise of blood sugar and reduce cravings. Especially if added to salads and or roasted vegetables. According Several medical researchers and biochemist.
- Eat foods hight in Magnesium such as almonds, black beans, cashews and spinach. Or take 500mg a night to help moderate her blood glucose levels and sugar cravings.
- Sugar cravings are often connected with overall stress levels, which is why meditation, prayer and mindfulness is beneficial. For example take time out of your day for a walk, read a book or simply rest for better peace of mind.
If you want more information on what you should be eating to get your body right? Enroll in my friend Dr. McGowan’s weight loss program for free by going to www.lastweightlossplan.com and click on the button that says (attend weight loss seminar)